In response to the President of South Africa’s special address on Sunday 15 March regarding the dreadful Covid-19 pandemic, PSFA is pleased to inform you that we will be providing ingredients for daily meals to be prepared and served to learners affected by poverty, at various community kitchens in the greater Cape Town area.
A daily nutritious cooked luncheon will be prepared and served to the children for a period of 16 days during the extended school holidays, at the following community kitchens:
- Jabulani Community Centre in Parkwood
- Priceless Honour Community Project in Blue Downs
- Guardians of the National Trust in collaboration with CAFDA in Philippi
- Youth Outreach Centre in Cloetesville, Stellenbosch
- Siphekela Isizwe Community Feeding Project in Gugulethu
- Siphekela Isizwe Community Feeding Project in Joe Slovo Park, Milnerton
- Smart Kingdom Kids in Retreat
PSFA hereby appeals to you to please consider making a small donation in the amount of only R40. This R40 donation will enable PSFA to provide the ingredients for a daily lunch for one learner at these community kitchens over this 16 day period. R80 will provide the ingredients necessary to feed two learners for this 16 day period. R120 will cover three learners and so on.
Secure online donations can be made on our website at www.psfa.org.za or by an EFT payment into our bank account using APPEAL as a reference:
- Account Holder: Peninsula School Feeding Association
- Name of Bank: Standard Bank of South Africa Limited
- Acc. No.: 070894159
- Branch Code: 020909
- Branch Name: Thibault Square
- Account Type: Business Current Account
We thank you in advance for considering to support this special appeal.